* Re-claim, Re-connect, & Re-enter:
Employment Specialist support for assessment and help with job opportunities
* Infinity & Beyond: Job search and interview skill assistance
* Dress for Success: Gently-used clothing for interviews and workplace
* Youth & returning citizens hair cut program
* Expungement & Record Sealing workshops and program
* Youth Summit Initiative
* Job Fair (twice per year)
* Resume Preparation
* Employment Symposium/Fairs
* Membership Campaign
* Employment Symposium/Expungement & Record Sealing Workshop
* Coalition Fundraising Luncheon/Employment Fair
* Inside/Out Newsletter quarterly
* Legislative Involvement
DID YOU KNOW?
Arrests and acquittals are expungable. Guilty pleas, probation, supervision and convictions, are not. The filing fee for an expungement is $60.
Important Expungement links shared by the William D. Block Law Library:
Information on how to file for an expungement is available through the Lake County Clerk’s Office, 18 N. County St., Waukegan or online at:
The Circuit Clerk: www.lakecountycircuitclerk.org/criminal-division/expungements.
Illinois State Appellate Defender’s Office: www.illinois.gov/osad/Expungement/Pages/default.aspx.
Help is also available at: www.illinoislegalaid.org.
Non-convictions (nolle pros, successful supervisions, acquittals) are expungable.
Convictions (fines, probation, jail/prison) can be sealed but not expunged. Virtual interviews are available. For further information, please call 847-244-4900 or visit www.coalitionlegal.org.